- Business Intelligence (BI) Systems
- Cemetery and Funeral Director Management System
- Customer Relationship Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Financial Management
- Information Media and Telecommunications
- Professional Services
- Retail Trade
- Supply Chain Management
- Warehouse Management
- Raving Fans
- About Us
- Contact Us
CCP Training: Sage CRM for Sales & Marketing
Wednesday, 21 August 2013 - 7:00pm
Sage's CRM has a very powerful in built marketing tool that can help you with your sales and marketing management. Join us for our upcoming CCP training session to learn more about using this functionality in CRM.
This session will teach you all about marketing management using Sage CRM's marketing module:
- Setting up marketing campaigns and tracking their costs, effectiveness, and measure leads that turned into qualified opportunities.
- Setting up dynamic sets of Targets list - prospect profiling data
- Performing e-mail blasts to prospects/customer database
- Importing and qualifying lead data from Web site or purchased contact lists
- Outbound call lists setup
- E-Marketing campaign overview
Please note this session is hands on so places are strictly limited.
Who should attend?
Enabling Sage CRM users
Business Development Manager
Sales Team members