- Business Intelligence (BI) Systems
- Cemetery and Funeral Director Management System
- Customer Relationship Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Financial Management
- Information Media and Telecommunications
- Professional Services
- Retail Trade
- Supply Chain Management
- Warehouse Management
- Raving Fans
- About Us
- Contact Us
How to Choose an Accounting System
Wednesday, 17 April 2013 - 10:00pm
If you are considering a new accounting system, or wondering if you need one, this Webinar is for you.
There are so many systems around, this session guides you round the pitfalls.
• Signs that you need to change
• Five mistakes when selecting accounting software
• The right questions to ask
• Choosing the right application
• What features do I need?
• What will it cost?
• Trouble free implementation
This session will allow you learn about the signs that point to needing a new system, or not, and how to go about selecting an accounting system that is a good fit – that’s just right for now, and the future.
Who should attend?
• Business people who are thinking about investing in a new accounting solution (ERP)
• Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Financial Controllers and Accountants
• Chief Information Officers (CIO) and IT Managers
Register now: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/614213266