- Business Intelligence (BI) Systems
- Cemetery and Funeral Director Management System
- Customer Relationship Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Financial Management
- Information Media and Telecommunications
- Professional Services
- Retail Trade
- Supply Chain Management
- Warehouse Management
- Raving Fans
- About Us
- Contact Us
SAP Business One; Using CRM to track sales opportunities
Thursday, 8 August 2013 - 6:00pm
Learn how to use SAP's CRM to track sales
SAP Business One's inbuilt CRM is a powerful tool and can help you manage anything from sales opportunities, customer relationships, service management, anything at all.
We will be previewing just some of what your CRM can do by showcasing Sales Opportunities:
Businesses need to be able to track the sales process from lead through to completion. Using sales opportunities in SAP Business One, you can capture all the data from your first contact with a New Lead right through to the Customer Accounts Receivable Invoice.
- Accelerated sales - Track your sales opportunities effectively from lead generation to close.
- Simplify data entry - All the details you enter on the lead, automatically populate the customer when quote becomes an order.
- Mobility - Use your iPhone or iPad to enter data, track your sales, automatically link your iPhone/iPad maps to addresses to get yourself to the demo, check stage info, and open the documents you have attached during the sales process.
- Centralised data and reporting - Streamline your sales process with the power of the data in your SAP Business One system. Report on previous campaigns, quotes, items, customers and leads available via your SAP Business One system.
Who should attend?
SAP Business One users who want to learn more about the functionality of the CRM component of SAP Business One.