- Business Intelligence (BI) Systems
- Cemetery and Funeral Director Management System
- Customer Relationship Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Financial Management
- Information Media and Telecommunications
- Professional Services
- Retail Trade
- Supply Chain Management
- Warehouse Management
- Raving Fans
- About Us
- Contact Us
What's New in Sage 300 ERP 2012 (formerly Sage Accpac)
Thursday, 14 February 2013 - 7:00pm
This session will take a sneak peek at what you can expect in Sage 300 ERP 2012
Sage 300 ERP 2012 includes new features and improvements that simplify transaction processing and make it easier than ever to look up information and create reports from information in your ERP system, including:
- Visual Process Flows. These new, interactive workflow diagrams show the steps required to complete a complex task or process, making it easier than ever to find and access the features you use most often in your ERP system. You can use the standard process flows included with Sage 300 ERP, or create your own custom process flows.
- Enhanced order entry. Improvements to Order Entry help you quickly and easily copy orders, create purchase orders, and view key information about each order at a glance.
- Simple, powerful reporting features for Inventory Control, Order Entry, and Purchase Orders. Use new data domains for I/C, O/E, and P/O to look up information and create custom reports in Sage 300 ERP Inquiry.
- And much more…
Who should attend?
Enabling Sage 300 ERP Customers