- Business Intelligence (BI) Systems
- Cemetery and Funeral Director Management System
- Customer Relationship Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Financial Management
- Information Media and Telecommunications
- Professional Services
- Retail Trade
- Supply Chain Management
- Warehouse Management
- Raving Fans
- About Us
- Contact Us
Sage CRM Cloud
Sage CRM Cloud
Our cloud-based CRM solution is quick to deploy, affordable and scalable meaning it can grow with your individual business requirements. Built on a powerful hybrid hosting technology it offers the rapid scalability and cost benefits of a public cloud combined with high levels of security through interlinked, dedicated server technology. Fully cloud-based Sage CRM helps add value to your organisation and accelerate your business growth by freeing up IT departments to focus on initiatives that deliver true competitive advantage.
Sage CRM Cloud is available in two editions – Professional and Essentials both of which leverage our flexible cloud technology and have been specifically designed to enable small and medium-sized businesses to get started with an affordable, well-featured and user-friendly CRM package that can grow as they become more adept and confident in its use.
Why Cloud CRM?
According to research firm Gartner, ‘Cloud is a style of computing where scalable and elastic IT-related capabilities are provided as a service to external customers using Internet technologies. Cloud computing can help enterprises improve the creation and delivery of IT solutions by allowing them to access services more flexibly and cost-effectively’. Sage CRM Cloud helps customers benefit from Cloud technology by providing instant access to a powerful CRM solution at a low monthly cost.
Benefits of Sage CRM Cloud
- Get up and running immediately
- Reduce IT administration tasks with no need for server management, database administration or nightly backups
- Scale users up and down with your business requirements
- Gain a full 360° view of your customers and prospects – simplify forecasting and strengthen pipeline management
- Leverage every sales opportunity with an end-to-end view of every opportunity
- Get sales process automation, structured to suit your sales process
- Have information at your fingertips with the interactive Dashboard
- Create, track and manage dynamic marketing campaigns that really deliver
- Meet customer service level agreements – pinpoint underlying issues and take corrective action accordingly
- Use point and click reporting for instant forecasting
- Full-featured CRM: Includes everything from sales forecasting, pipeline management, contact management, Interactive Dashboards and campaign management with mobile access available via the Apple iPhone.
- Relevance: With a comprehensive out of the box feature set combined with simple configuration, small and medium-sized businesses will find the Sage CRM Cloud solution easy to use and quick to deploy.
- Accessibility: Accessible via the Apple iPhone and available with a Classic Microsoft® Outlook Plug-in* makes it the perfect business management tool for those on the move.
- Pease of mind: With a 30 day trial providing users with instant access to the software, business can be up and running immediately and have the flexibility to decide if the cloud is the right CRM deployment option for their business
- Security: Data is secure and organisations have full control over the data users can access
- Payment flexibility: Sage CRM Cloud is available from a low monthly cost and payment structures are flexible to users’ needs
To find out more about individual features of the Sage CRM Cloud Ediitions, please click on the links below.
To learn more about how your company or organisation can benefit from the Sage CRM Cloud solution or to find out more, click here